How to see who Shared your Tiktok Video 2022, Tiktok is one of the most used platforms in the world today after it overthrown Facebook a few months back and this is because most businesses are adopting this platform called TikTok as an option for advertising their products using a short video.
we’ve had cases of most TikTok users trying to get the app to see who shared your TikTok which is not possible but when it comes to checking analysis of what runs through each content that is possible using our guide below.
If you also want to know people who just viewed the video you shared TikTok it is very possible to use our guide although you won’t be able to get their username through that process for privacy purposes.
I have always wanted to share this hack to see who shared your TikTok on this platform and today we will be treating that once and for all.
In Spanish, this word is known as “cuanto paga tiktok” which simply means how much does TikTok pay.
Sometimes most people complain of so many things on TikTok which are
- Tiktok muted my video
- Tiktok video not uploading
- How to upload TikTok video to Facebook
- Facebook ads on TikTok
- How to share TikTok videos on Facebook?
- Can TikTok users see who shared their video?
And so many others but we will treat them all accordingly, so all you need to do is to follow our content carefully so that you won’t miss out on the processes.
Mostly on this platform so many people find it very difficult to know how to see who shared your TikTok video, this is because it is a very technical detail so most people are just there to make money on TikTok.
Making money on TikTok has become the business of the day mostly for big brands like most Nigerian skit makers on TikTok. If you follow the steps below you will get to know the easiest way to get this process done without having much stress on the platform.
- First, you need to navigate the location of your TikTok application on your phone and then open it. Enter with your correct login details (username and password).
- Now you need to open your profile page on the TikTok app and then click on the “Me” icon.
- Just check the upper right corner at the top of your screen and simply click on the three small horizontal lines above.
- Then it will take (redirect) you to the Settings and privacy page.
- On this settings and privacy page, all you need to do is to click on the Manage account icon.
- Then it will give you different options under the Account information and Account Control icon which will display on your screen.
- You will be given three options below the Account Control icon: All you need to do is to switch To Pro Account and Delete the Account icon.
- Just click on the Switch To Pro Account button once.
- You will be given the feature Analytics which you will be used to check everything that runs through your account. Go ahead and click on the Analytics icon.
- After performing the step above you will be given different options under Analytics: Overview, Content, and Followers(All of them are located at the top of the screen).
- Go through the page properly you will find different options under the Engagement icon like Video views, Profile Views, Likes, Comments, and Shares.
- Go ahead and click on the Shares icon, immediately you will find the total amount of people that have shared your video.
Note that with this steps above it is not possible for you to see the exact username of the person who shared your Tiktok Video content, so I hope the steps was able to help you achieve a little even though you didn’t get the actual thing you needed, which was to see who Shared your Tiktok Video probably with a username.
Most people will say;
Well, Tiktok doesn’t allow you to see who Shared your Tiktok reason is that the platform gives some sort of privacy to a user, therefore the act of trying to check who has shared your to see who Shared your Tiktok video is forbidden on the platform for privacy purpose.
The reason for the act is to enable every user on the platform to keep being creative because users on this platform might be less likely to continue sharing content if they discovered the owners are aware of it.
How to know who visit your Tiktok Profile Daily
It is very easy to know who visits your Tiktok profile everyday all you need to do is to
- Login to your Tiktok account
- Go to the inbox notification tab
- Then look for the notification for visitors alerts. Most times you will see an option to see who has visited your profile!
Check out the following articles below