Guide on how to Download DS game ROMS for TTDS, The TTDS card by DS TT is a media cartridge for Nintendo DS similar to CycloDS Evolution or R4. The cartridge allows users to download software and media, and load them onto the cartridge using a MicroSD card (included with purchase).
This makes downloading amateur-developed games and software for the cartridge an easy procedure. Once you download the games to the TTDS cartridge, you can run them from the main menu of the cartridge.
Guide on how to Download DS game ROMS for TTDS
This article is focused on the guide on how to download DS game ROMS for TTDS. This can be achieved by carefully following the steps below:
- Connect the MicroSD card for your TTDS cartridge to the USB port of your computer using the cartridge’s USB reader.
- Open “My Computer” or “Finder” and select the MicroSD card, usually called “MicroSD,” “TTDS” or “No Name” depending on the computer program. Right-click in the root directory of the card and select “New Folder”. Right-click this folder and choose “Rename,” then type “Games” and press “Enter”
- Place Nintendo DS game files (identifiable by their “NDS” suffix) in the “Games” folder of your TTDS card. Many sites maintain lists of amateur-developed Nintendo DS games.
- Eject and remove the card, then place it in the MicroSD slot of your TTDS card. Place the card in the cartridge slot of your Nintendo DS and turn the system on, then choose “TTDS” from the main menu
- Place Nintendo DS game files (identifiable by their “NDS” suffix) in the “Games” folder of your TTDS card, then place the card in the cartridge slot of your Nintendo DS and turn the system on, then choose “TTDS” from the main menu.
- Select “Rom” to bring up a list of available games. Navigate the list with the D-pad and select the game you wish to play by pressing “A.” Return to the TTDS menu by pressing all six action buttons (“A,” “B,” “X,” “Y,” “L” and “R”) for one second.
- These simple steps would navigate you through downloading the DS game ROM for TTDS. Alternatively, there’s a how-to download ds game on android, interesting!. The next few lines will pay keen attention to that.
How To Download DS Games On Android
Your Android device can play DS games with the help of an emulator app. A few apps can run NDS games on your phone, including NDS4Droid, a free, open-source DS emulator available on Google Play.
The first you would have to do is get the free open-source application downloaded on your android device. Follow these few steps as we show you how to make your way around playing DS games on android devices
- Alternatively, to download the app, you can also download the application’s .apk file to your desktop computer, from a trusted site, and transfer it to your phone. To transfer it, connect your device to your PC via the USB cable. Navigate to My Computer and search for the phone’s SD card icon. Copy the .apk file from your PC desktop to the SD card. To install the emulator on your phone, use a third-party app like Andro Zip (which can also be gotten from Google play).
- You will need a BIOS file. Now you won’t get this bundled with the app – quite unfair right? Maybe not! Most developers are aware of the legal hassles involved with such files and so won’t include them with their app. Without it, you won’t be able to play any games on your emulator.
- Besides installing the BIOS file, you will also need a ROM file of your favorite game. (Make sure you have a genuine copy of the game.). The file should have a “.nds” extension. The emulator supports .nds ROM format but also has the ability to extract compressed archives such as .rar and .7z files.
- You can move ROMs to a separate folder created on your SD card icon. You can use the phone’s USB mass storage option to transfer game files. Name your folder “NDS Games” to ensure ease in navigation. Next, open your emulator and navigate to the folder, find the ROM, and double-tap on it to play. You can control in-game characters via the virtual buttons.
You should, however, note that the game might appear slow and this is due to your phone’s CPU, not the app.
It is worthy to note that there is also a how to download DS game ROM on SD Cards, however, that has been emphasized in the previous discussion.
Free Nintendo DSI downloads online are possible without the routine plug-and-play. If you have a Wi-Fi connection, you can use your Nintendo DSi (or DSi XL) to go online and buy “DSiWare”.
Visiting the Nintendo DSi Shop is easy, and downloading games is a snap. Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing, browsing, and purchasing titles on the Nintendo DSi Shop
- Turn on your Nintendo Dsi, then on the bottom menu, select the Nintendo DSi Shop icon.
- Wait for the DSi Shop to connect. Once you’re connected, you can see which apps and games are being showcased on the DSi Shop under Recommended Titles. You can also view notices and updates under the Important Info header. Navigate through the page at your discretion.
- From here, you can add Nintendo DSi Points to your account if you’d like. DSi Points are necessary to buy most games and apps on the DSi Store. Learn how to buy Nintendo Points for the Nintendo DSi Shop. You can also adjust your shopping settings, view your account activity, and look back at your purchase and download history. If you had to delete a game you bought and downloaded in the past, you can re-download it for free here.
- If you’d like to continue shopping for games (which you should), press the DSiWare Button on the touchscreen.
- At this point, you can browse games according to price (Free, 200 Nintendo Points, 500 Nintendo Points, or 800+ Nintendo Points). Or, you can tap Find Titles and search for games according to popularity, publisher, genre, the newest additions, or simply by entering the name of the title of your preferred game.
- When you find the game or app you’d like to download, tap on it. Note the number of Points that are necessary to download the game, as well as the game’s ESRB rating. Confirm your intention to download by clicking “Yes”.
- When your game is fully downloaded, it’ll appear at the end of your DSi’s main menu as a gift-wrapped icon. Tap on the icon to unwrap your game, and enjoy!
This should give you an easy cruise!
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes PPSSPP ISO Android Download
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta PPSSPP ISO Download (Highly Compressed) 2022
- God of War PPSSPP Games (PSP ISO) Download Compressed File 2022
- Download PPSSPP Gold APK – Latest Version PSP Emulator for Android