Universities in Canada provide the best learning facilities in a serene, safe and conducive environment. A handful of universities in Canada help students by offering various financial support and access to scholarships.
Montreal University Canada Scholarship 2022
In this article, we will discuss Montreal University Canada Scholarship 2022.
University of Toronto Scholarships For International Students 2022
The University of Toronto is recognized as the first learning institution in Canada and was founded in 1827 as the King’s College.
The University, which offers students the opportunity to study in diverse programs, also helps by providing various scholarship programs to help these student cover their tuition fees.
The University of Toronto offers two sets of scholarships, one for the undergraduate program and the other for the graduate program.
The University offers two scholarships under the undergraduate study program, which are,
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship is a well-respected and competitive scholarship available at the University of Toronto, offered to international students applying to the university for the first time.
The scholarship solely depends on your academic achievements.
University of Toronto International Scholar Award
The University of Toronto International Scholar Award is given to specific students who have excelled academically. The award is open to international students who have good grades.
The University offers access to two scholarships under the graduate study program, which include:
Schmidt Science Fellows Award
Schmidt Science Fellows Award is an award that aims to support and help those innovative students with the ability to bring better changes to the world.
The award is based on leadership and global ambition for the betterment of society.
Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to Ph. D students who can improve the world. For a student to be eligible for this scholarship, they must be a 1st to a 3rd-year doctoral student in any of the available four humanities/social science fields.
University of Montreal Admission Requirement For International Students
The University of Montreal is an excellent university to consider while looking to study in Canada. They offer a good learning environment, and students can quickly get the best facilities and tools to aid their learning.
There are over 5,000 Financing sources for you to study in Canada. You can check here
Below are the admission requirements that international students are expected to provide.
- A birth certificate, baptism certificate (baptistery), or an official document including your legal name.
- Proof of citizenship or residence.
- Official transcripts from the last two years of secondary studies and each year of subsequent studies at a university or the institution(these transcripts must show your complete results).
- A certificate of diploma obtained and the results obtained in the test or exams leading to the certification (if needed).
- For doctoral applicants, three copies of the summary of their research project.
- A Canadian-certified cheque or money order should be made payable to the University of Montreal.
- A letter of recommendation whenever they are needed.
Montreal University Scholarships
The University of Montreal is known to issue scholarships to those students who require education and need support to handle their tuition fees. Some of the scholarships offered by the university include:
Université dé Montréal Entrance Scholarship
One of the scholarships offered at the Montreal university is the entrance scholarship given in 3 levels, being levels A, B, and C. Their award has different coverage financially. It is offered based on a student’s previous academic results.
University of Montreal Exemption Scholarships for International Students
This scholarship is available for international students who may have been ineligible to receive any other assistance from the University of Montreal.
The University of Montreal Exemption Scholarships is based on the transcript provided by a student during the admission process.
The University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students 2022
Currently, the University of Montreal offers an exemption scholarship program designed to help international students in their prestigious university. This scholarship is open to:
The University of Montreal scholarship is open to undergraduate students who intend to complete their degree programs.
The primary criteria for this scholarship are your academic record which is expected to be excellent, and the scholarship is based on the transcript presented during your admission process.
The result is classified into three levels, namely:
Level A: $12,465.60 per year.
: $6,232.80 per session.
: $415.52 per credit.
Level B: $5,940 per year.
: $2,970.45 per session.
: 198.03 per credit.
Level C: $2,078 per year.
: $1,039 per session.
: $69.27 per credit.
Graduate Programs – Masters
The University also helps to support master’s degree international students with an exemption scholarship program to help reduce additional tuition fees.
The scholarship fund is $9,787.95 per year or $3,262.65 per session.
Graduate Programs – Ph. D
Like the undergraduate and master’s programs, the University of Montreal scholarship applies to Ph. D programs offered by international students.
This scholarship helps to reduce the additional fees usually charged to international students. The scholarship fund is $21,038.13 per year or $7,012.71 per session.
Concordia University Canada Scholarship 2022
Concordia University is a recognized and suitable university in Canada that offers various scholarship programs to help students enroll and cover their tuition fees.
The University provides a large number of programs which Canadian and international students can study.
Concordia University Scholarship – Study Fields
The University of Concordia offers scholarships for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees with some of the available degrees including:
- Arts and Music.
- Health Sciences.
- Social Science.
- Administration and Management Science.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Theology and Religious Sciences.
- Faculty of Fine Arts.
- Teaching and Education Sciences.
Some of the funding awards to students during admission to the Concordia University include:
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships (Valued at $14,000).
- The Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence (Valued at $39,280).
- Concordia Undergraduate and Graduate Entrance Scholarship (Valued at $10,000).
- The Concordia Merit Scholarship (Valued at $10,000).
For an international student to be considered for the Concordia University scholarship, they fulfill the requirements below.
- A student must be an international or Canadian student.
- A student must enroll in a full-time study program at the University of Montreal.
- As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the university will not offer IELTS/TOEFL language tests.
The University of Waterloo Scholarships In Canada
The University of Waterloo scholarship is fully funded and is open to Canadian and international students, and covers undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. studies. Their scholarship is worth $10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Waterloo Scholarship
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Open to all countries.
- Candidates must have a 70% (for undergraduate level) and 75% (for graduate-level) to be eligible to apply.
- International students must have a valid study permit.
- Students must meet their faculty’s established academic criteria.
- Students must not have any probationary admission requirements.
- Students will be considered based on their application for admission.
Application Process of the University of Waterloo Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, students must follow these procedures.
- Apply to the University of Waterloo for admission and scholarship.
- Submit your documents.
- Submit your scholarship and admission application.